Hair transplantation is a general term for any surgical procedure that involves moving individual hairs from one area (donor site) to another area of the body (recipient site). Hair naturally grows in follicular units that consist of one to four hairs. For best results that mimic natural hair growth, a follicular unit transplantation is preformed to relocate these natural hair groupings. Continue Reading →
But did you know hair transplantation is also available for eyebrows?! Continue Reading →
However, education isn’t a good way to evaluate the prospects. Why? Because there isn’t formal training or certification available for hair transplantation. Continue Reading →
One area in which we see vitamin B12 having significant effects is in the realm of hair loss (particularly in women). Bodies low in B12 find undernourished hair follicles wreaking havoc on their locks. Continue Reading →
Before you decide on hair transplant surgery, you need to understand the most common issues. As with any surgery, complications can arise, and it’s up to you to decide if you think the rewards outweigh the risks. Continue Reading →
Many people that deal with balding consider hair transplant surgery, but there aren’t a lot of people who understand what causes hair loss in the first place. The reasons widely vary, and you might be surprised to find that you may have done some things that actually encourage baldness. Continue Reading →
- Did You Know Hair Transplantation is Available for Eyebrows
- Who is Qualified to Perform a Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Take Vitamin B12 Injections before Your Hair Transplantation
- Common Side Effects of Hair Transplant Surgery
- 7 Causes of Baldness
- Can I Get a Hair Transplantation if I have Low Testosterone?
- How Does Hair Loss Affect You?
- Four Crazy Historical Hair Loss Solutions
- The Benefits to Hair Transplant Surgery
- What is Hair Transplant Surgery?